Time of performance of work: July 2018
Work performed by: Epoproff OÜ
Materials used: Epokate OÜ, Conica AG
Objective of the work: Repair the entrances and lanes of the car park.
- The concrete surfaces of the entrances are severely damaged due to heavy traffic load.
- Substantial depreciation, exposed reinforcements, spot fixes at the Kuke Street entrance.
- Filler stone has become exposed on the lanes, many spot breakages.
- Reinforcements showing at spot breakages.
- Concrete surfaces that were repaired were cleaned using abrasive blasting equipment.
- Example of abrasive blasting. Loose particles are removed and concrete pores are opened.
- Concrete is clean, pores are open, can be primed with epoxy primer.
- Spot fixing using epoxy/sand mixture.
- Spot fixes complete.
- Concrete primed.
- Installing Eposyst HM/Korund.
- The surface of the coating is finished with a power trowel to achieve as dense a coating as possible.
- Coating installation.
- The surface is injected with epoxy varnish and covered with a rough coating.
- The entrances and lanes of the car park are repaired and covered with the Eposyst HM/Korund coating solution.
- Happy trails!